However, Pyrmont Wealth Management realise that for a lot of clients it is not their long-term intention to remain an expatriate and at some point they may return home.
Whilst you are an expat abroad it may be important to answer some of the following questions:
– Do my insurances cover me whilst I am away?
– Are my investments as tax efficient as possible?
– Are my pensions structured in the best way for my future?
– Can you help me with my UK tax returns?
– Can you help me with my UK based investments?
We are here to help you answer those questions and any others you may have.
Now you are heading home it is important to ensure all your affairs are in order.
It is advisable that you consider this several months in advance to allow plenty of time to make any changes that may need to be made. We may need to consider:
– Tax consequences of current investments
– Property purchase for your return
– Currency switching
– Tax and Pension implications before you leave your current country
– Relocation assistance
Pyrmont Wealth Management are committed to building and maintaining long term relationships with our clients and as such we have FCA regulated advisors that can continue to support you even when you are back in the UK.
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.